Thursday 4 January 2018

Zero Repeat Forever (The Nahx Invasions #1) by Gabrielle Prendergast (Review)

      Dark, heart wrenching and emotional, Zero Repeat Forever takes places in the end of the world. Aliens have attacked and almost all of the humans are dead. Darted with alien poison and left where they fall. In this world, a young teenage girl and a Nahx are alone in the world, and when their paths cross they will have to face their natures and the nature of love and loss.
      I thought I would hate this novel. Right from the first chapter I found it immature, boring and depressing. I was really struggling to motivate myself to continue reading. Little did I know that the story would take such an emotionally intense switch that would hook me and leave me crying. This story is without a doubt a tragedy. It is not the happiest book you could ever read, but if you want to read about true TRUE love I totally recommend it. I found it ripped out my heart and directed the meaning of true love, and how it is shown. I also found many connections to Beauty and the Beast throughout the story. Its a lot darker, but I found I liked Zero Repeat Forever for the same reasons I love Beauty and the Beast. It showed uncontrolled and unadulterated love. I loved it. I give Zero Repeat Forever the rating of FIVE OUT OF FIVE STARS!!!
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment