Tuesday 9 February 2016

Love Me, Love Me Not by Alyxandra Harvey (Review)

   In a world with magic, there are two families who hate each other in a very Romeo and Juliet way. One family can transform into swans, while the other can transform into foxes. Anastasia Vila is a swan caught up in the family feud and trying to find love.Without love, she will never be able to transform and become a swan like the rest of her family.
   I did not enjoy reading Love Me, Love Me Not. I found the story to be boring, chaotic and unorganized. I found the characters hard to like or invest in. Even the main character and her romantic lead seemed to irk me with how inconsistent their personalities were. I found that there were a lot of plot holes and things left unexplained. Romance wise, the book missed the mark. I was not feeling it and there was little to no romantic tension between the characters. I do not recommend Love Me, Love Me Not and give it the rating of ONE OUT OF FIVE STARS!
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment