Monday 4 January 2016

Oblivion (Lux #1.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Review)

    A large grouping of stories together, Oblivion takes the first couple of novels in the Lux series and retells them in Daemon Black's perspective. Daemon is an Luxen, an alien race that are pretty much made of light and that hide among humans, and Kat is a human who moves into s community of these aliens, right next to Daemon's house. From there, romance blossoms and danger rises as Kat and Daemon are thrown into the middle of a deadly position that will change not only them, but the entire world.
    I actually quite enjoyed Oblivion. It was a bit of a long read, but that is mainly because it contains multiple books within it. I found Daemon and Kat to be interesting characters that were very well developed throughout the story. Daemon struck me as very moody and rash, but he was also very adorably loyal to his family and the people he cares about. I really liked the character Kat because she was very similar to me. She is a nerdy blogger and book reviewer who is simply in love with reading. I can definitely relate. Plot wise, the story was very fluid and there were only a few moments throughout in which I found myself becoming bored. I give Oblivion the honest rating of FOUR OUT OF FIVE STARS!!!
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment