Thursday 22 October 2015

Portia (Angelbound Offspring #2) by Christina Bauer (Review)

   The next novel in the Angelbound Offspring series, Portia was romantic and witty addition to the series. In the Angelbound universe, the dimensions are in danger again, but this not from one foe, but this time from simply falling apart at the seams. A expert on the special form of dangers and on the energy that hold everything together, Princess Portia steps up to save everybody. Alongside her comes a strange man... dragon? He seems to have a strong interested in Portia, and in this book their adventure unfolds.
    I loved this novel. Portia herself struck me as an extremely diverse and kick-butt character. She is powerful, smart and has her moments of witty humor. I though her character development was stellar and very well done. I enjoyed reading her internal dialogue and watching her life enroll before my eyes. The plot was very well thought out, and the romantic tension was almost perfect. Action packed, this book keeps a readers attention and draws them into the story.
        My experience with all books by this author have all been amazing. I love knowing that in every novel by Christina Bauer, you are always going to get five star romances and super entertaining characters. I cannot wait for the next novel she releases. I without a doubt recommend Portia and the entire Angelbound series, I have simply loved every novel that has been published. I give Portia FIVE OUT OF FIVE STARS!!!
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment