Friday 30 October 2015

Dragon Mystics (Supernatural Prison #2) by Jaymin Eve (Review)

     Love it!! The second installment of the Supernatural Prison series, Dragon Mystics continues the epic and intense saga of Jessa Lebron and her quadruplet best friends and pack mates. Early warning, there is 18+ content in this novel. Anyway, in this novel, Jessa and her pack are fleeing from The Four and are trying to prevent and ancient prophecy about the evil Dragon King rising again to concur the supernatural world from coming into place.
     I loved this novel as much as I did the first one. The writing is addicting and the character dynamics were perfect and entertaining. Each character in this novel was introduced into the story and developed fluidly and seamlessly. Dragon Mystics is full of twists and turns that kept me invested and addicted to the story. I was blown away by the sheer element of entertainment this book has. I found myself chuckling, gasping and tensing with the story. It was a perfect pass time read. I am ecstatic to read the next novel in the series and cannot wait until it it published. I definitely recommend Dragon Mystics, and the whole Supernatural prison series. I give Dragon Mystics the perfect score of FIVE OUT OF FIVE STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment