Wednesday 28 October 2015

Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison #1) by Jaymin Eve (Review)

    Dragon Marked is amazing and addicting! Set in a universe of supernaturals, an alpha wolf and her adoptive pack mates, four unique and awesome brothers, set off in an action packed and riveting adventure that will change their lives forever. Their world is chock full of wizards, fey, wolf shifters,dragon shifters, demi-fey, witches, trolls and a plethora of other magical creatures. Faced with the curse of being Dragon Marked, Jessa Lebron's life is turned upside down as she becomes the hunted because of a thousand year old superstition and story. 
    Right from the get-go I was sucked into the story and was addicted. I LOVED this book. It's narrative voice is truly unique and probably one of the best I have ever had the pleasure of reading. The dynamic between Jessa and the Compass brothers can be described in one word: perfect. From their witty banter to their heart warming affectionate and protective behavior. I have never read of anything similar before in my life. I cannot get enough of this pack of friends. Jessa, the main character, was fabulous. She was witty, lovable, rounded, intellectual, strong and kick-butt. Her internal dialogue was addicting. Plot wise, the story was on point. It had plot twists and suspense that kept the readers interested and invested in the novel and its goings on. I was blown away by the sheer awesomeness of this novel and am super excited to read the rest of the series. 
      I loved this book and definitely recommend it as a worthwhile read, esspecially if you are a lover of the paranormal/fantasy genre. I give Dragon Marked the perfect rating of FIVE OUT OF FIVE STARS!!!
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment