Saturday 13 June 2015

Impulse (Submerged Sun #2) by Vanessa Garden (Review)

  Impulse is the second novel in the Submerged Sun series. Continuing the story Miranda Sun, as she turns eighteen years old she returns to the underwater city of Marin and her true love; King Marko. In this dramatic romance story, Miranda is confronted with new mysteries and challenges that are cropping up in Marin. Impulse is a riveting story that transitions very well from Submerged Sun. In the Atlantis-like city, danger and suspense is rising.
   The story is very creative and passionate. It has a very consistent and strong narrative and is very good at playing with the readers emotions. I did have a bit of trouble with the conclusion of Impulse. Mainly because it was a huge cliff hanger and the third book is not yet published. I can't wait for the third novel to come out and continue the series. Impulse draws in the readers and takes them on an emotional ride along side the characters. If I'm honest, I admit, I cried a bit reading this book. Ultimately I really liked Impulse and give it the honest rating of FOUR OUT OF FIVE STARS!




No comments:

Post a Comment