Saturday 9 May 2015

End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days #3) by Susan Ee (Review)

  The third instalment of the Penryn and the End of Days series, End of Days continues the story of Penryn and her angel partner as they try to survive and prevent the apocalypse. I found the entire series, and that's including End of Days, addicting. The images created by the book were crisp and solid. The authors voice is always strong and interesting. I loved the amount of development in the story. It is rare to never see a lag in the storytelling, which Susan managed to prevent. Not one second did the book become boring or uninteresting.
   In the action packed and dangerous world that Penryn lives in, she is constantly fighting for the survival of her and her family. This constant tension was brilliantly written, holding the attention of the reader from page to page.
   I found End of Days pretty dark in content, but no darker then the rest of the series. As the end of the series, I found that End of Days was a very satisfying. I felt very happy with the ending, and am excited for any future works of Susan Ee. To sum my feelings on the novel up, I loved End of Days and the Penryn and the End of Days series. I give End of Days FIVE OUT OF FIVE STARS!
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment