Wednesday 18 February 2015

Angel in Training (Louisiangel #1) by C.L. Coffey (Review)

     I absolutely loved Angel in Training, and I'm craving for more!! In C.L.Coffey's novel, a girl named Angel dies and becomes a potential angel. (An angel named Angel, hahahahaha) This epic action/romance was amazing, and I could simply not put it down. The steamy connection between Angel and her charge was off the charts and addicting. It has been a long time since I read a romance so well written, I was hooked. I am pumped for any future books C.L.Coffey plans on releasing, especially if they are at this level. All of the characters in Angel in Training were incredible well developed and were each unique/interesting. The plot was simply great, and the ending of the novel was so great that I am foaming at the mouth to read the next one in the series. (Not literally)
    I completely recommend, nay, demand that you all read the epic and refreshing tale that is Angel in Training; and I give it the perfect rating of FIVE OUT OF FIVE STARS!!!!
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*
   

No comments:

Post a Comment