Tuesday 25 November 2014

The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons (Review)

      Thank you Kristen Simmons, for creating this gorgeous piece of Young Adult literature. The Glass Arrow touched my heart and roused my mind. The Glass Arrow transports the reader into a complex world where women have once again become property, and a fertile women is becoming a rare thing to see. Where women are auctioned to the highest bidder and are raised to be docile, one girl keeps the fire and fights for freedom with the help of a mysterious boy. No matter what they do, say, or treat her like; she will always be wild and free. Nobody can tame this dame as she fights for the freedom taken away from her. Fans of Blood Red Road will simply adore this novel, with its slightly dystopian feel and kick-butt independent heroine. I completely recommend this book. It is a must-read in my opinion! I lovingly give The Glass Arrow FIVE OUT OF FIVE STARS!!
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment