Sunday 30 November 2014

Eternal (Shadow Falls: After Dark #2) by C.C. Hunter (Review)

     Badabababaaa I'm lovin' it! (*Gasp* She just made a McDonalds reference!) I know, I know. But it just seemed very accurate description for Eternal. It's addicting as McDonalds food minus the health risks. In this continuation of the Shadow Falls: After Dark series, Della's career in FRU and relationships with Steve and Chase takes on whole new lights. With a new ghost demanding she and Chase work together to save two young vampires. Eternal's addicting and interesting dialogue had me chuckling and on the edge of my seat from page one to the very end. Once again C.C. Hunter very pulled off a great paranormal young-adult novel. I could not put it down for a second. Eternal had me crying and giggling, wrapping me around C.C. Hunter's thumb. I believe she is a natural born story teller, and can't wait for the next installment of this series. I happily give Eternal four and a half out of five stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment