Monday 6 October 2014

V is for Virgin (V is for Virgin #1) by Kelly Oram (Review)

  I was iffy about this book since the moment I read the title. V is for Virgin? It sounded to me like a book where a girl is trying to get rid of her virginity. Maybe going to clubs and parties to do so. That did not sound like a good time to me at all. As I started reading, I am more then happy to say I was pleasantly surprised. It was indeed the opposite of what I thought I was about. Instead of trying to loose her virginity, Virginia is trying to remain a virgin till marriage. This is a story about a girl who starts a campaign to promote not having to feel pressured into sex, using her talent to make jewelry. It promotes stay a virgin if you wish, and is a abstinence challenge for those who have already "done it" but want to stop. Of course, no romance book is a romance without a seriously attractive guy falling for her. Kyle is a rock star, and after being snubbed by her at a concert, he is hooked. He cannot get this "Virgin Val" out of his mind. This leads to some seriously steamy moment. But they all remain PG. I LOVED this book. This book definitely earned it rating of 5 STARS!  

No comments:

Post a Comment