Wednesday 8 October 2014

Cipher by Alieen Erin (Review)

       Oooooh! Right in the feels! 
   Wow, simply wow. Alieen, you are the master of hitting me right in feels. I L-O-V-E-D this book so much! Thank you for the honor of being one of the first to read it. The only real complaint I have about it is that I want more! Its rare that I can’t find at least a few faults in a novel, but Cipher seems to be the true exception. Its humor, romance and action had me so hooked. If there is something wrong with this book, I was too distracted to notice. I totally recommend this book. Cipher, and Knight are the coolest characters ever. Super computer hacker, Cipher in on the run from their equivalent of the government. Why? Because she was born with unstable genetics. They (The crazies in charge) think people like her are too dangerous to live. Therefor they kill people like her as babies. Luckily for her, a group called the Shadow Ravens saved her. 
   People call people like Cipher, Reds, they are dangerous because of the powers they get from their genetics. Cipher has super powers. She can control electricity. Mind that I say "control" lightly. Where does this Knight guy come in? Knight knew Cipher from before she went on the run. She saved his life, and he wants to repay her... Oh yah, and he might or might not be in love with her. ;) 
    Two epic people, love, hackers, and explosions lead to an amazing read. I recommend it all the way! I happily give Cipher FIVE STARS!
*Advanced Readers Copy Review*

No comments:

Post a Comment