Tuesday 5 August 2014

Pan's Revenge by Anna Katmore (Review)

*Sigh* This book is such a large disappointment. I'm so tiered of crappy sequels to amazing books. I am as unimpressed by the quality so much so that I looked like Stanley from the Office while reading the book. Pan's Revenge is the second book in the Adventures in Neverland series. I have already given amazing reviews for the first book Neverland here: http://thenotsopubliclibrary.blogspot.ca/2014/06/neverland-by-anna-katmore-review.html There is no real flow to the book, it is very unsatisfying, and I could not get into it no matter how hard I tried. All in all, this book is not well written or a good read, but it does wrap up the story of Neverland. Knowing that, I leave reading it up to your digression, but as a book on its own I do NOT recommend it.



No comments:

Post a Comment