Thursday 21 August 2014

Entangled by Amy Rose Capetta (review)

I've been kinda in a futuristic space craze since Guardians of the Galaxy came out, so this book looked super special and exciting to me. It started off with a really intense guitar show. To me, it was doing well so far. I love the personality of Cadence a.k.a Cade, the main character. She is tough and determined. She is very intense and intelligence. She is the epitome of resilience. The book started off interesting, and with so much opportunity for greatness. It could have been an epic action novel with a kick butt heroine, or it could have been a lovely soul mate story about how love stretches the universe. It failed on both fronts. Although it had moments, the book seemed to have little to no direction to the story. It was a hopeful read. I kept waiting for it to really take off, and I was disappointed. Don't get me wrong, this book was still semi interesting and it was not a nightmare read by far, but when I shut the book I felt one word. Bleh. It was a bleh book. I believe reactions can definitely differ because it was so in the middle. So its up to you if you should read it.  I don't recommend it if you want to read the best book ever, but if you just want to read and your not picky, have at it. I give it three stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment